Municipal bonds may help maximize your clients' after-tax returns. Help counteract rising taxes with tax-efficient solutions from Columbia Threadneedle Investments.
Your clients have worked too hard building their wealth to lose it to taxes. And in the current financial climate, what you keep is more important than what you earn. Fortunately municipal bonds can help offset higher taxes while providing attractive yields. Discover ways to maximize your clients’ investment returns while preserving their capital with more tax-efficient* solutions.
SOLUTIONS FOR TAX EFFICIENCY
Columbia Short Term Municipal Bond Fund
Morningstar Category: Muni National Short
This fund seeks to minimize the fluctuation of principal with the potential to deliver an attractive level of income through investing in short-term investment-grade municipal securities.
- Emphasizes stability of net asset value and preservation of capital
- Barbell approach limits volatility and provides liquidity while striving to enhance income
- Diversifies across a wide range of issuers, sectors and geographical regions
Columbia AMT-Free Intermediate Muni Bond Fund
Morningstar Category: Muni National Interm
This fund strives to deliver strong total returns with an emphasis on capital preservation by identifying relative value opportunities and managing risks through independent, fundamental credit research.
- Focuses on intermediate maturities to offer attractive yields with lower duration than longer maturities
- Invests in lower rated, investment-grade municipal bonds for enhanced income
- Adds value by actively managing structural components such as maturity, quality, sector and coupon relative to fund’s index
Columbia High Yield Municipal Fund
Morningstar Category: High Yield Muni
This fund aims to deliver a high level of income and price appreciation — with an emphasis on risk management — through investments in higher yielding, lower quality securities.
- Offers above average liquidity in the form of cash and higher quality securities
- Disciplined risk-management process sets restrictions on concentration and volatile credit exposure
- Less sensitive to interest rate changes than high-quality counterparts