- Client and/or any of Client's agents to whom Client has provided access information ("Authorized Person") agrees that Client is bound by this Agreement governing Client's or Authorized Person's use of the Columbia Threadneedle Investments U.S. institutional website ("Website") by clicking on the "I ACCEPT" button below.
- Our electronically or other properly stored copy of this Agreement shall be deemed to be the true, complete, valid, authentic and enforceable copy of this Agreement. Client or Authorized Person agrees that it shall not contest the admissibility or enforceability of our copy of this Agreement, as amended, in a court for any proceedings arising out of this Agreement.
WEB SITE AGREEMENT AND PRIVACY AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT IS A BINDING CONTRACT. PLEASE REVIEW THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CLICKING "I ACCEPT" BELOW.
Purpose. This Agreement governs use of the Website which, among other things, allows Client or Authorized Person to view and access their respective reports with Columbia Management Investment Advisers, LLC (CMIA).
- Information presented on Website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer for any product or service or commitment by CMIA or its affiliates to enter into a transaction with any Client or Authorized Person.
- CMIA and its affiliates each expressly disclaims any responsibility to update Website. Some of the information on the Website is provided by unaffiliated third parties, which CMIA believes to be accurate.
- No Information provided on Website shall be construed as legal, tax, investment, financial or other advice. Clients and Authorized Persons should consult their own advisors in these areas regarding any Information or use thereof. Neither CMIA, nor its affiliates or agents, will be liable for damages resulting from Client's or Authorized Person's use of, or inability to use, Website or Information.
- Effective Date. This Agreement is between Client and CMIA and will be effective on the date of its acceptance as set forth below (the "Effective Date").
- Applicability of Other Agreements. The provisions of this Agreement are in addition to, and not in limitation of, the provisions of Client's investment management agreement or similar agreements with CMIA or any affiliates thereof and any related materials or documents, the applicable privacy policies, or any disclosure documents or account agreements applicable to the Transactions (collectively, the "Other Agreements"). In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the terms of this Agreement and the terms of the Other Agreements with regard to the use of the Website, the terms of this Agreement shall control.
With acceptance of the Agreement, CMIA grants Client or Authorized Person, as applicable, a single, non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited personal license to use Website and access Website Information. Client or Authorized Person agrees to keep its access information (such as passwords and user names) confidential and not allow any other parties to use access information to enter Website and/or access Website Information.
Clients and Authorized Persons may print a copy of Website Information for their own, non-commercial use: any other use, reproduction or redistribution of information is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of CMIA.
Amendments to This Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by CMIA at any time. CMIA will notify Client or Authorized Person through the Website of any changes to this Agreement.
- CMIA, in its sole discretion, may terminate Client's or any Authorized Person's access to any or all portions of the Website, or may remove any Information from the Website at anytime without notice.
- It is Client's obligation to promptly notify CMIA if an Authorized Person's access to Website should be terminated in accordance with Notice Provision below.
- The duties and obligations of all parties hereunder shall survive termination of this Agreement where applicable.
Limitation of Liability. CMIA, and its affiliates, agents, officers and employees, jointly and severally, disclaim any liability and are held harmless from any claim, demand, loss, costs or expense, including attorney's fees, made by any person arising out of Client's or Authorized Person's use of Website or Website Information or Client's or Authorized Person's violation of this Agreement or any state or federal securities laws or regulations.
Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to conflicts of law principles. Client and Authorized Persons agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located with Hennepin County, Minnesota. If any part of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Notice Provision: All notices by Client or Authorized Person related to this Agreement, including Client's revocation of any Authorized Person's authorization to access Website or Website Information, shall be emailed to CMIA by selecting the Authorization Changes link of the Contact Us Page
© 2010- Columbia Management Investment Advisers, LLC