William F. "Ted" Truscott
[ "" ]
[ "William F. \"Ted\" Truscott" ]
Chief Executive Officer
Ted serves as CEO of Columbia Threadneedle Investments, which provides a broad range of actively managed investment strategies and solutions for individual, institutional and corporate clients around the world.
- Under Ted's leadership, the firm uses a consistent and collaborative investment approach that strives to provide better outcomes for clients
- Before joining the company in 2001, served as chief investment officer with Zurich Scudder Investments, Americas, and managing director — Zurich Scudder Investments
- Worked as a portfolio manager and equity research analyst at Scudder, Stevens & Clark, focusing on Latin American countries and securities
- Worked as a credit analyst and banking officer covering Asian banks and corporations at Chemical Bank before joining their LDC Structured Finance Group, concentrating on Chemical's debt/equity swap portfolio in Latin America
- Serves on boards across the Columbia Threadneedle Investments and Ameriprise businesses, as well as the Board of Governors of the Investment Company Institute, the Board of Trustees for Middlebury College, the Board of Directors of The Greater Boston Food Bank and Boston Medical Center's Philanthropic Trust
- New York University, Stern School of Business, MBA, finance
- Middlebury College, B.A.