Nicholas Pifer, CFA
As Head of Data Science, Nic is responsible for the oversight, including the development and ongoing operations, of an advanced analytic capability supporting the investment area.
- Joined one of the Columbia Threadneedle Investments legacy firms in 2000
- Served as head of investment oversight and head of global fixed income
- Worked as a fixed-income portfolio manager at Investment Advisers, Inc. (IAI), responsible for international and global fixed-income portfolios
- Began career with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, working as an international economist, a foreign exchange trader/analyst and the markets officer responsible for managing foreign exchange staff
- Holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation and member of CFA Society of Minnesota
- Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, M.A.
- Wesleyan University, B.A.