Invests in a portion of the individual stocks that make up the S&P 1500 Index, seeking pretax returns that closely approximate the benchmark and after-tax results that consistently outperform the benchmark.
- Actively-traded portfolio allows portfolio management team to manage risk relative to the benchmark, harvest losses and manage cash flows.
- Utilizes tax lot accounting to identify losses, which can be used to offset taxable gains and generate tax savings.
- Realized losses can be utilized directly by investors, unlike with other traditional investment vehicles.
- Flexible yet rigorous process.
Define and evaluate investable universe
The portfolio is structured to closely track the pretax risk/return characteristics of the benchmark. The strategy aims to maximize after-tax returns through active tax-loss harvesting while rigorously managing risk and managing cash flows in a low cost fashion.
- Team has more than 20 years of experience of closely approximating pretax returns of designated benchmarks for institutional clients.
- Leverages a distinct legacy managing after-tax portfolios for high-net-worth clients.
- The team was one of the first managers to deliver tax-loss harvesting strategies with more than two decades of experience.
MICHAEL J. FULGINITI, CFA, Head Of Indexed & Tax Efficient Portfolio Solutions
36 years of experience
CHRISTOPHER LO, CFA, DPS, Senior Portfolio Manager
20 years of experience
A. RONALD SHEMESH, CFA, Senior Portfolio Manager
21 years of experience
DHRUV TOOLSIDAS, CFA, Portfolio Manager
15 years of experience
PAUL UNCHALIPONGSE, CFA, Portfolio Manager
20 years experience