In those places where sensitive information is passed on, we utilize 128-bit encryption technology, the most secure encryption technology available, to scramble the messages. This makes it difficult for anyone to intercept and tamper with messages going between you and columbiathreadneedle.com/us/institutional. If your browser does not have 128-bit encryption, you will not be able to log into the site.
Any information that you choose to provide on our website is kept confidential and is used only for the purpose of fulfilling your request for information. However, please note that emails to your Relationship Manager are not secure and could be viewed by a third party while in transit. For this reason, please do not email account information to Columbia Threadneedle Investments.
How To Clear Your Cache
Your browser saves or "caches" pages that you access frequently. This means it displays the saved version of a page on your computer, and may not upload the updated version of a particular page each time you access it. This allows for quicker download time. To ensure that the updated versions of pages are loaded, you may wish to clear your cache periodically by following these steps:
- Select the Settings and more menu (Alt+F)
- Choose Settings
- Go to Cookies and site permissions
- Choose Manage and delete cookies and site data
- Select See all cookies and site data
- Search for “Columbia Threadneedle”
- Select the delete icon next to the result, or Remove all shown
- Select the Tools menu
- Select Clear recent history from the drop-down list
- Select Details
- Check the box next to Cache and select the time range to clear.
- Select Settings
- Go to Clear browsing data
- Clear all and choose a time range to clear
- Select Clear History from the Safari menu
- Choose a time range to clear
Adobe Reader is a software program that allows you to view and print Portable Document Format files, such as Strategy Overviews. If you do not have the software, download the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat.
Video and Audio
Video files can be viewed using the latest Adobe Flash Player, available for free download.
Video files are also compatible with mobile devices and tablets, including iPhone and iPad.
Audio files are in .mp3 format, which you can listen to using a variety of players and devices including Windows Media Player, available for free download.