- Chart on the Go
Some of the factors driving higher inflation are temporary. But other trends are more durable.
- Our Blog
Consumer services appear to be slowing, but overall consumer activity is not meaningfully changing despite a surge in delta variant COVID infections.
In This Issue:
- Going clean: Investing in the global energy transition
- The Fed's long game with inflation
- Why grandparents now have greater incentive to own 529 accounts
- The Olympic Games: A reflection on the competition and the games played
- Save the date: Columbia Threadneedle Investments' Boston Triathlon