As Head of Strategic Relations, Thom leads the team responsible for business development including corporate enterprise relationships, national accounts and advisory research.
- Also serves on several firm leadership committees including product, fiduciary, managed accounts and strategy
- Joined Columbia Threadneedle in 2014
- Served as director of U.S. business development and client strategy for Pioneer Investments; served on the management committee of Pioneer’s U.S. distribution organization
- Led Pioneer’s global strategic partnership group, sat on the U.S. product development committee and led the firm’s alternative investment task force
- Led national accounts and business development at Deutsche Bank Asset Management where he implemented new channel business lines including structured products and alternative investments
- Held several leadership roles within distribution as managing director of Putnam Investments
- Began his career as a financial advisor and has been a member of the investment community since 1993
- University of New Hampshire, B.S.