Head of Asset Allocation, North America
As Head of Asset Allocation, North America, Josh is responsible for research across solutions, with a focus on global asset allocation and alternatives.
- Also serves as a senior portfolio manager for the Global Asset Allocation team
- Prior to joining the organization in 2015, worked at Putnam Investments as a portfolio manager on the Global Asset Allocation Team
- Has been a member of the investment community since 1998
- Holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation
- Princeton University, M.S., finance
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), B.S., economics; B.S., mathematics with computer science