Jay Leopold, CFA
Jay is Head of Investment Risk, North America.
- Oversees the measurement, monitoring and management of investment risk for equity, fixed-income and multi-asset portfolios in North America, as well as contributes to our global approach.
- Chairs the N.A. Investment Risk Committee, as well as the N.A. Liquidity Risk Committee
- Spearheading efforts to accelerate partnership and innovation with the financial technology community
- Joined one of the Columbia Threadneedle Investments firms in 2014
- Previously held several positions at Legg Mason, including managing director of investment risk, portfolio manager and equity analyst
- Served as president and director of the Baltimore Security Analysts Society
- Has more than 30 years of investment experience
- Holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, B.S., cum laude, finance