Gene R. Tannuzzo, CFA
As Global Head of Fixed Income, Gene provides leadership across the global fixed-income investment team.
- Involved in the management and oversight of the firm’s fixed income business in North America and EMEA.
- Also serves as a senior portfolio manager, responsible for the firm’s suite of multi-sector fixed-income strategies
- Previously served a Deputy Global Head of Fixed Income
- Joined the firm in 2003 and moved into the role of portfolio manager in 2007. In this role, he leads the fixed-income asset allocation committee and serves as lead portfolio manager for the Strategic Income and Income Builder strategies.
- Also serves as a member of the portfolio management team for Core and Core Plus strategies and institutional portfolios
- Prior to this, he was a member of the municipal bond team.
- Holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation
- University of Minnesota, MBA; B.S., finance