Colin J. Lundgren, CFA
As Global Head of Fixed Income, Colin is responsible for investment oversight of managed and owned fixed-income portfolios, leading a global team of experienced investment professionals.
- Previously served as deputy global head of fixed income and head of U.S. fixed income
- Experienced as a sector leader for institutional fixed-income and asset allocation products
- Held positions of responsibility for the development and operation of enhanced equity index products, fixed-income quantitative analysis, mortgage analysis and management of the investment statistical analysis group
- Holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation
- Member of the CFA Society of Minnesota
- Joined one of the Columbia Threadneedle Investments legacy firms in 1986 and has been a member of the investment community since then
- Lake Forest College, B.A.