William Landes, Ph.D.
As Global Head of Investment Solutions, Bill is responsible for the research, design and implementation of all customized, open architecture portfolio mandates.
- Also serves as Head of Institutional Sales, North America
- Joined one of the Columbia Threadneedle Investments firms in 2014
- Previously served as chief investment officer of the multi-asset business for Gottex Fund Management
- Served as chief executive officer at 2100 Capital Group
- Started investment career at Putnam Investments as chief investment officer of global asset allocation, global currency and quantitative equity; was also the firm's global head of investment research
- Member of the investment community since 1985
- University of Findlay, M.S., economics; B.S., economics
- University of Cincinnati, Ph.D., finance